Today...I made a little girl very happy.
I threw a tea party for my 4 year old sister, Rachel.
Rachel is almost the exact opposite of me at that age. I was a tough tomboy, always outside, and hated anything girly.
Rachel, as some people call her, is a 4 year old teenager.
She adores clothes, shoes, and all kinds of accessories. She can't wait to wear makeup. She always wants a pedicure when the old polish starts wearing off. And she has been BEGGING me for months to have a tea party with her.
So today....I experienced my first tea party.
And.....I liked it.
This is the china set that was my Mawmaw's. Many people in the family have had it, and given it back. Finally, it got to me.
For now, it spends most of its time packed up, but I hope to someday have a china cabinet to display it. :)
She loved it sooo much.
We didn't have much to work with, but we had a lot of fun. :)
By the way, I'm sponsoring a giveaway on Bramblewood Fashion.
Here is the prize.
Be sure to enter the giveaway to win this lovely set!
And if you don't already, be sure to follow this blog for further updates!
I'll be sponsoring a giveaway next week also on Practically Pink with this set for the winner.
I'll be sure to keep ya'll posted!

No comments:
Post a Comment