My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Essie Love

I've always been a girl that bought the cheap nail polish, that after you apply it, it lasts about a day or two. 

Well, no more.

I decided that if I buy nail polish, I'm going to make sure that I get my money's worth. Even if I have to pay a little more. 

Recently, I discovered a new amazing nail polish.

It's called Essie. :) 


The beautiful bright colors make me smile. :)



.....as well as the boldly shiny, yet soft colors. 

Lately, I've had a strange attraction to greys and browns....even in nail polish.


This color, little brown dress, is one that I ordered recently. I got it off of eBay (still new) because it's a little bit cheaper than paying for it in the store. Even with shipping.

And here are some more colors I like. 



(I thought this was too cute.)


Well, that's all for now.

Oh, one more thing! 

I will be sponsoring a giveaway for Miss Ashley at Bramblewood Fashion

More details coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment