My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thinking.....

As the title suggests......I've been thinking. 

I look at these blogs that have anywhere from 200-1000+ followers, and I wonder....

how do they do it?

Is it because they've had a blog for so long, and the followers just accumulated over time?
Is it because they host tons of giveaways?

Do they do a lot of advertising for their blog?

Do they write that interesting?

Post amazing pictures?

Have exciting lives?

What's the trick? 

I know that there are some blogs, that if I sign into blogger and see they wrote a post, I immediately click on it and read it. Other blogs, I rarely visit, unless I happen to see a post title that interests me.

What's the recipe for a (I hate using this word, but it fits) popular blog? 

I understand that having a bunch of followers is not the point of a blog, but it does make me wonder. 

Are my posts interesting?

So far, I've gotten ONE comment. 

No, I'm not discouraged...exactly. 

But I write posts for a reason. 

I plan for it, write rough drafts, edit, and finally post my final draft.

I put work into it.

I want the things I've learned to be a help to other young ladies going through similar challenges and growing pains that I've gone through.

Ok, enough of the blubbering, (;P) 

I wanted to show ya'll my latest masterpiece.




I don't know about ya'll, but I absolutely love it. It turned out way better than I could've expected.

What do you think?

And I even made earrings to match.





The set of necklace and earrings are for sale for $25. 

If you're interested, be sure to email me, or you can simply comment. 

......I love comments.....

(*hint*hint*) 

;P







1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen!!
    Don't get discouraged about not having a lot of followers. It'll take time to get your name out there! But you can do it =) Keep up the good work!!
    <3
    Heather B.

    ReplyDelete