So sorry I disappeared for a little while!
I've been extremely busy, between family stuff, housework, and preparing for my Sunday School class. I kinda feel like when you're rushing to get somewhere because you're late, and then when you get there you plop down, and let out a big breath of air and think, "Ah! I made it!"
Yeah, that's how I feel.
So first off, I got some good news, and I got some bad news.
I'll go ahead and give you the bad news first, because I'd rather linger over the good news.
Bad news is, I'm afraid that I will not be able to do the giveaway like I had planned. :(
So sorry guys, but don't worry, I'm putting away the prizes until next Autumn, so next time, I'll be ready. :)
Ok, now on to the good news.
I've always had different side jobs, but soon I will be losing two of them, so I've been wracking my brain for ideas on how to make some money. I'd love to sew projects or take in mending, but I don't have a sewing machine at the moment. And I have my photography business, but at the moment, it's pretty quiet.
So finally, the Lord reminded me how I used to make jewelry with my granny, and how much I enjoyed it. I started pricing the different supplies I'd need, and was thankful for the good prices I found, but with Christmas coming, I figured I'd have to wait until after Christmas to get them, with all the Christmas presents I still have to buy.
But last night, the Lord dropped (literally) $75 into my lap. I won't tell you how it happened, but God provided the money I needed to start my little business, and so He gets all the glory.
So today, I will be shopping for the supplies.
I can't wait!
I already have a couple of orders, and tons of ideas for lovely jewelry. I'd like to make an etsy account soon, and start selling jewelry on there.
Another good thing is, soon I hope to be getting a part time job at Hobby Lobby, so I'll get a discount on the supplies I need.
Please do pray for me though, because my life is about to get super busy.
Not only will I have a part time job at Hobby Lobby, I have a few photoshoots already lined up for some people, plus making sure I spend time with my family, homeschooling my brother, hopefully taking piano lessons, as well as teaching Sunday School and playing the piano for church every Sunday!
I'm going to be really busy, but that's ok, I like busy. ;)
So until next time, have a lovely day!
No comments:
Post a Comment