My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

1AM, pink and brown, and a new best friend

First off, would you like to know what I was doing at 1AM?


How bout.....writing a list of blog ideas! 

I don't know why, but my brain would not quit last night! It just kept running at 100 miles an hour, thinking of all kinds of great ideas! I was about to go crazy from sleepiness, but loving it all at the same time. I have so many blog topics that just from this list, I could write a post every day for a month! 

I would've taken a better pic, but I didn't want ya'll to be able to see what's coming up. ;) 

So now on to the pink and brown.

These are two colors I like quite a bit (in case you haven't noticed, there's not many colors I DON'T like!), and they also are the colors I'm wearing today.

 

These are my feeble attempts to take a picture in the mirror. Finally, I decided to go outside, but there was no one handy to take pics for me. So, I grabbed my tripod (that I've never used yet) and decided to figure out the 10 second timer that I've never used yet on my camera. 

These are the results. 


(by the way, I did crop this one, because I didn't like my facial expression, but I liked the pic of the outfit.)

Oh and another thing. Every piece of today's outfit (besides the brown pearl earrings) was given to me......


....including these comfy shoes.

How cool is that? 

I think my 10 second timer is amazing.

Are you wondering what my new best friend is?


Yep, it's my amazing tripod! I ordered it off of eBay some time ago, but when I got it, I thought it looked rather flimsy. 

But this little lady sure proved herself today.

As a matter of fact, she did so good, I think she should have a name (I name all my favorite gadgets).

My laptop is named Martha (because a lot of times, she likes to do her own thing), my phone is Brandie, and my adored, dear friend, Canon Rebel XS SLR is named Diego. 

I think my tripod's new name will be Florence. 

She makes a great wife for Diego.

Do you know why?

Because she is always there to support him.

HA! HA!

Ok, enough with the corny jokes. ;)

I'll see ya'll later! 





No comments:

Post a Comment