Ok, I'm doing this post the night before because I'm leaving pretty early in the morning.
So......for those of you who have looked at your calendars, can you tell me what tomorrow is?
That's right!
First day of Autumn!
My favorite season of the year!
Sadly, Louisiana weather did not get the memo, so the weather won't be very autumny. But, it will be cooler this weekend then for the next two weeks! So even though I'm kinda sad about the hot weather returning, at least it's cooler on the first of Autumn.
Here is my official, celebrating autumn outfit for 2011!
outfit specs:
tan shirt: $3 at Walmart
green undershirt: given to me
brown headband: Walmart??? (a long time ago)
brown necklace: I made it
gold and green leaf earrings: $5 at Sears
blue jean skirt: Goodwill $4?
brown flipflops: $3 Walmart
And now........the reason why I'm REALLY excited!!!!
I'm going to Mississippi tomorrow until Saturday with 18 other ladies for the Deep South Ladies Conference!!!! Hopefully, many pictures to come!!!
And might I add, I LOVE my cute new red suitcase I got from Goodwill for $5?
I love it!!!!
So have a good first day of autumn, everybody!
Be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment