I…yes,…I mean me, I have actually won in a giveaway!!!!
I have entered countless giveaways, and I’ve never yet won anything!
Well, this time was different. I have to admit, when I first saw the giveaway on Miss Julia's blog, I thought, “Well, once again, I will probably not win.” But then I thought, “Well, what can it hurt? The prizes are beautiful, and I would love to win any one of these gorgeous pairs of earrings.” So I put all the entries I could, and waited. And waited. And waited some more.
One day I realized that it was the day Julia was going to announce the winners! Getting myself all excited, I went to Julia’s Journal. And there…..to my great excitement…..was my name!!!!
I had won a beautiful pair of brown earrings, which by the way, I was short on brown jewelry, so it was a perfect win!
Yesterday, I got my lovely earrings in! I was so excited as I opened them. They are as beautiful as when I saw them in the pictures for the giveaway!
But don’t just take my word for it.
Here are some pictures I took for proof!
I just want to thank the lovely Miss Julia for making these lovely earrings and having this giveaway. I’m sure every other winner was equally excited over their prize earrings. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment