Right now, I am super excited. But you'll have to wait until the end of this post to find out the thing I'm the most excited about. But through out the post, I will share little things that are part of the excitement, and maybe a few hints about the main event. :)
crossbody bag $10, blue suede flats $7, nude and black flats $10
Yesterday, I went to Cato to get a new crossbody bag. My last one went kaput when I got back from my trip to Florida in May. It had been such a handy little bag, the perfect size, easy to carry, and of course, cute! I'd been putting off getting another one, but yesterday I found this one. I had been down to three cute bags, but the nice saleslady was great at helping me decide. And I'm very happy with my choice. I was SUPPOSED to just go in for the bag, but of course I couldn't help glancing (More like thoroughly searching) the clearance racks (this is Cato we're talking about, ok?) That's when I found the cute flats. I realized that they would be really handy (Any excuse works when it comes to cute shoes) for this event I'm preparing for. So, of course, I happily got these new items. :) I love how the flats on the left match the purse so well.
Then I went to Walmart, only intending to get these SD cards. I promise, I went straight from the camera section to the checkout! But next to the cashier were some scarves that someone obviously hadn't wanted. You know my weakness for scarves. I gulped, then asked the cashier how much they were. And you'll never guess. $5 for a two pack of scarves! I groaned, and told the smiling cashier that I wanted them.
Please forgive the not so great picture. The pink aztec print scarf came with the bright blue scarf, and the blush pink came with the awesome printed scarf at the top. O well. I now have 21 scarves.
Next, I cannot tell you how much I adore this App. It's called DuoLingo and it's amazing! I'm learning Spanish so quickly, and it's so much fun! I way prefer doing this daily over playing any game. It's fun and you learn so quickly! If you ever wanted to learn a language and have an Apple product, (iPad, iPhone, etc.) I highly recommend it.
And that concludes my random rant.
So, here's the big news.
I'm shooting my friend's wedding in Pennsylvania! Honestly, this little doubter didn't think there would be any way I could make it to her wedding, but the Lord has provided right in front of my unbelieving eyes. It's been amazing to watch.
And....
I'M FLYING!!!!!!!!
For the first time!
I get to take pictures, be at my friend's wedding, visit states and be in a part of the country I've never been to before, and I get to FLY!!!! I'm only flying there, but I'm so thankful for this new experience.
![]() |
| the picture of the white dog's expression perfectly describes what I'm feeling. ;) |

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I've never flown before. Maybe one day. =) Those scarves are really pretty too! I've been trying to find some scarves, because I own no fashionable ones at all. hehe...
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful flight and enjoy your friend's wedding! God bless! =)
~jaime
Wow, congrats Kristen! :D I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you founds some beautiful scarves.