My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thoughts from Pinterest

It's nowhere near the Bible, but sometimes I'll come across a quote on Pinterest that makes me stop and think. So I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you. 

Like this quote.

Today

AMEN!!

Love this quote

.

truth!

opportunity

quote found inscribed in concentration camp.
(quote found in a concentration camp) 

What modesty is and isn't...
(they're bad, not their) 

Hard to remember, but so comforting.

A Good Life!

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp. Brilliant.


Collect moments not things...

flowers than diamonds

Audrey Hepburn, love!

Alan Cohen

And now for a few funny ones. 


Haha


The First 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.

So, it turned out that I couldn't get over the counter medicine for my pink eye and had to go to the doctor yesterday. Thank you to all who prayed for me. 

Have a great week!

And don't forget to laugh! :) 

2 comments:

  1. That's too bad about the over the counter medicine! I hope you're doing better, and am keeping you in my prayers.

    ~Vicki
    Decked Out in Ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you're feeling much better now that you've visited the doctor. I have to say, I'm pretty partial to the Captain Jack Sparrow quote especially, but they're all good!

    ReplyDelete