My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

When in Venice....or Paris

When in Paris....or Venice

When in Paris....or Venice by pawpawsgirl92 featuring pink earrings

outfit #1 When in Venice

Normally, when I see navy and white striped with red I automatically think of nautical. But from the first time I saw this shirt, my first thought was "Italy." But more specifically, Venice. I've always been enamored with the idea of travel to different places, and especially Europe. Paris, London, Venice, and all those little country villages in between are fascinating to me.



I can imagine riding in a gondola down the river at sunset with my Man (whoever he may be) and of course, violin music and the song "This is the Night" from the Lady and the Tramp (I know this is near impossible, but hush, it's my dream ^_^).

The outfit above is what I imagine in that dream. Sleek navy pencil skirt, the adorable top, and of course, some red heels. (I can't seem to decide which pair I like better, which do you prefer?) I couldn't seem to find any jewelry that melded with this outfit, but one of these hats, I think, would really complete the ensemble.

outfit #2 When in Paris

Isn't it weird how when I think of Italy, I think of more formal events and outfits, and yet when I think of Paris, I imagine a more casual outfit? I can see myself walking the streets and taking pictures in both cities, yet my thoughts on both still stand.




The Paris outfit is made for comfort, and creates an almost sloppy relaxed air. I can imagine pushing the sleeves up to my elbows to show off the cute bracelets, and my hair either in a braid or some kind of fancy, pretty bun. The sweater looks cozy and soft, and knee length jean skirts like the one in the picture are my definition of a comfortable outfit.  I'd love the cute mint flats to complete it, or if the weather is chilly, the boots.

Which outfit do you prefer? Dressy or casual? And which place would you like to go someday? 

1 comment: