My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Two of my favorite things~Part 2

Now here is my outfit from Fourth of July in the evening. My first outfit was a comfortable fishing outfit, and I didn't get any pictures of it. 







shirt, skirt~Cato/shoes~Payless/heart necklace~gift/eiffel tower necklace~Charming Charlie's/earrings~Goodwill/anklet~made by me

The shirt is one of the things I bought at Cato Wednesday. It was $7. No, it's not very patriotic, but I couldn't wait to wear it. 

Here are the other things I bought Wednesday (all from Cato). 

$13


$8

$4
The first thing I saw when I walked into the store was the lace skirt. I instantly fell in love. I didn't have any mint in my closet, and I'd been wanting something lace in my closet, so I paid the little higher price. I badly needed a purple shirt, so I was very thankful to find this one. The mint shirt fits really well, and I liked the way it looked, so I got that as well. Considering I didn't have any mint in my wardrobe, I also didn't have any mint jewelry, so I got these adorable earrings. I love bubble necklaces, so I thought these bubble earrings were too cute. 

So what do you think? Any ideas on how to wear some of these pieces? I'd welcome your input. :) 


1 comment: