My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Funnies

This week, well the past few weeks, have been kind of stressful. Mark and Rachel finished school for this school year today, so I still have a report card to make. I've also been busy in other areas of life and stressed about some things coming up, so I decided to relax and laugh. I went to my Funny! board on Pinterest and had a few good laughs. Sometimes, you just need to do that. So just in case you're having a stressful week too, look at these funny pictures, laugh, and relax a bit. You'll be glad you did. :) 





How many of you can relate to this ^ one? I know I can. :)


This one cracks me up every time I look at it. The first time I saw it, I immediately thought of my friend Abby. We would do this kind of thing.  ;) 


The hilarious positions cats get into. 





(I don't really understand 7 and 8, but the rest are hilarious.) 









This is sooo my siblings. They're hilarious to watch. 





Well, I hope at least one of those made you laugh. Just remember to enjoy your day and smile often. :)



1 comment:

  1. I got such a kick out of those. I usually don't laugh at them but the list of 10 things to do made my day and the smeegle cat is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete