I so have to agree with Hannah when she said that sometimes September feels more like the new year than January does. I always feel renewed and ready to start the "new year" in September. January's new year has never been as big of a deal to me. We finally got our first "cool front" (it definitely wasn't a "cold" front) and I've been immensely enjoying it. Right now my windows are open with the fan on high and my candle burning, welcoming in the fresh air.
In the next post I'll share my Sunday outfit, but for now, I want to share with ya'll some of my favorite things about Autumn.
candles lit
flowy skirts
open windows
long walks
reading on the porch
dusting off winter boots
getting out my favorite comfy clogs
scarves
leather and jean jackets
autumn leaves
making extra coffee
thoughts and memories
new school year
resolutions for the school year
earlier mornings
Next week is Mark's first week of school. I'm more excited about it than he is. This will be my third year homeschooling him. This school year I will also be teaching Rachel's Bible class, as she starts kindergarten.
In the next post I'll tell ya'll about my finds from my shopping trip on Friday, but for now, I want to share a song that was really an encouragement to me this morning. Here's the link to it. It's called "Daily Sufficient Grace."
So what are your favorite things about Autumn?

One of my favorite things about autumn are the warm colors, and then, of course, the cool weather!
ReplyDelete~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com
I love fall!!! And I love fall fashion. :)
ReplyDeleteI am completely jealous of your piano!! It looks Gorgeous! :)