When we went to check the mail today, I was pleasantly surprised.
The giveaway prize I had won was there!
The packaging was beyond adorable, so I had to wait to get home, so I could take these pictures before I opened it.
And finally, after enjoying unwrapping it, I got to the lovely prize...
Thank you so much, Tiffany! Your work is simply lovely, and the great care you put into the packaging really is appreciated. :)
If you'd like to check out Tiffany's etsy store, click here.
And before I go, I'd like to share with ya'll a little visitor we had tonight.
Isn't he just too cute?
I had never seen a baby opossum before, and he was just too adorable. If it weren't for the sharp teeth and possibility of Momma Opossum watching, I'd have loved to touch his soft fur. Thankfully, he played "possum" for me, and I got a lot of close up pictures without him moving.
He did finally turn away though, probably sick of my camera in his face. I love how soft his fur looks.
What kind of animals do you see around your house?
No comments:
Post a Comment