My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Friday, April 6, 2012

the whimsical key and royally purple necklace






As a jeweler, I like to look around and see what's in style. Sometimes, I'll get ideas about what may sell, or a new style to try. One style I've been seeing a lot, is old skeleton keys incorporated into the jewelry. I've also been seeing a lot of ribbon woven through chain. I liked both looks, so I began to dream up this necklace. And it came out way better then I ever could have expected! 

This necklace is now for sale on my facebook account (where I do most of my jewelry sales) for $18. 

What do you think of it? 

I was very tempted to keep it, but I think I'm going to sell it. 

I would like to ask for my readers to pray for me. This week has been one of the longest in my life, and right now, I really need to vent. I'm not angry, and nothing really bad has happened. I just am a very impatient person, and this situation is requiring a lot of it. It doesn't help that the situation is about 90% out of my control, and I'm having to depend on others. But especially, this is causing me to have to put a lot of trust in my Lord. I know that He can see the big picture, the future as well as what's going on with everyone else involved, while I can only see my little piece of the puzzle. I've spent many nights this week staying up till the wee hours of the morning, reading my Bible and praying, seeking peace and guidance for not only myself, but once again the others involved. I've been waking up early, and having no appetite, so please pray that I don't wither away. ;) I hope that one day I will be able to share this story with my readers, with a wonderful triumphant ending. But until then, I must be patient and trusting, not only in the Lord, but the leaders in my life.

2 comments: