I know, you're thinking, "two posts in one day?!"
Well, I just made this on Polyvore, and wanted to share some fashion thoughts.
I know these two styles kinda clash side by side, but I do like both sets. I just put them both on one set, so it would take less space.
Pink and purple~ I know this spring's supposed color is "tangerine", which is nice, but I don't wear something just because it's in style. Even though I'm just now beginning to like pink, I now think it's a lovely color, in some shades. I know that's just my opinion, and you're welcome to have your own. :) The pink and purple look great together, and while the outfit looks formal, the materials look comfortable. I've been noticing that one of the trends lately is long flairy skirts. Finally! They're finally picking something comfortable! I love long, flairy, soft skirts. This outfit is modest (with maybe an undershirt), feminine, cute, and comfortable. As for the perfume, yes, I know it's Justin Bieber. To clarify, no, I do not like Justin Bieber, but I do like the perfume. and the bottle is cute and matches with the outfit. ;)
Red and white~ Red is the perfect middle color! It can be worn in any season. It can be worn with dark colors for autumn and winter, and with lighter colors for spring and summer. It also happens to be my favorite color. ;) I love how wedges are in style right now. If you're wondering why I'm glad about what's in style, its because that means I can now find it in stores! That's really why I care what's trending. I do like the feathers, but do not have any feather jewelry yet. Mostly, because I don't think I have anything that would go with them.
So what's your favorite colors for spring?
Any styles you've found in stores lately that you're excited about?

No comments:
Post a Comment