My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Monday, November 21, 2011

story of my life

I. am. so. sorry. 

I have been so neglectful of my sweet little blog, haven't I? 

Well, at least I have some good reasons. ;)

These are a few of my reasons. 







This is just a sample of the jewelry I made last week. I made tons more, but it would make this post too long. But everything will be on my jewelry store page soon! :) 

Also, I've been doing some photoshoots....which of course is followed by long hours of editing. ;)














Aren't these just the most adorable little families? 

I love all the pictures, but the dog one is too cute, don't you think? 

And besides the jewelry and photography business booming, I'm adding more to my plate. 

I'm coauthoring a book with my best friend, the lovely Megan.


It's a story we've kinda made up over the years, and decided that it really needs to be written down in complete story form. 

So as I said, busy, busy, busy, putting tons of work on myself, story of my life. 

But I love it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY what busy means!!lol! Lovely jewelry, beautiful pictures, and congrats on the book!:)

    ReplyDelete